My Go-To Face Products
Posted on November 14 2016
A lot of people ask me how I keep my skin clear. I have SUPER sensitive skin. If someone touches my face with unclean hands, my face breaks out. This has been happening since I was a baby... Luckily, I found ways to control it. I'll give a few tips and then I'll show you a few products that I LOOOOOOVEEEEE!!!!
- Drink water. It's really that damn simple. I'm sure you're tired of hearing that your body needs water to survive, but it's true. So suck it up and drink water every single day.
- Wash your face with hot piping water. You know how boiling water kills germs? Well, I wouldn't use boiling water on my skin, but you can understand what I'm getting at! I've done this all through High School (puberty central) and I very rarely had break outs.
- No stress. You will break out if you stress out so figure something out to keep yourself leveled.
- Detox. Every other day or so, I detox. I mix water, about 2 lemons and about 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper in a shaker and I drink it throughout the day. My skin clears up and stays glowing. This also helps your insides.
- If all else fails and I'm just a mess, I run to Shea Moisture products. I love their products because they cater to my skin type. Even their makeup understands the fact that I have yellow or red tones in my skin. I wish I could be the face of Shea Moisture, but for now, I'll just pay their bills by buying every product they have. LOL. Pics below!